AllĀ  commendations or complaints will be courteously accepted by any department member and promptly given to the appropriate supervisor. Although written statements are preferred, a statement may also be filed verbally, either in person or by telephone.

Use either of these forms to submit a compliment or a complaint in regards to a Wood County Park District Police Officer. Please make sure to be as detailed as possible. After submitting this form, it will be sent to the Chief of Police and Sergeant . Please note: The Chief or Sergeant may contact you to gather more information.

For written commendations or complaints we offer the two options below:

Online Commendation-Complaint form

Printable Commendation-Complaint form

For in person or telephone statements, please contact Wood County Park District Headquarters at

18729 Mercer Rd. Bowling Green, Ohio 43402 or by phone at 419-353-1897